Terms & Conditions
Knock Thrice Inc. - Terms and Conditions**Last Updated: [01-07-2024]**
Welcome to Knock Thrice Inc.! These Terms and Conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of our website and the purchase of our apparel products. By accessing or using our website and purchasing our products, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- "Knock Thrice Inc.," "we," "us," or "our" refers to the owner of the website and the apparel brand.
- "You" refers to the user or customer of our website and products.
2. Use of the Website
- You agree to use our website for lawful purposes only and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
3. Product Information
- We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about our products, including descriptions, prices, and availability. However, we do cannot guarantee that product descriptions or other content on the website are 100% error-free.
4. Ordering Process
- When placing an order, you agree to provide accurate and complete information, including billing and shipping addresses.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason, including but not limited to product availability, errors in product information, or pricing errors.
- All payments are processed securely through our chosen payment gateway.
- You agree to pay all charges incurred by you or any users of your account, including applicable taxes, in accordance with the billing terms in effect at the time the fee becomes payable.
6. Shipping and Delivery
- We will make every effort to deliver your order within the estimated delivery times; however, delays may occur due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Risk of loss and title for items purchased from Knock Thrice Inc. pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier.
7. Returns and Exchanges
- Please refer to our separate "Returns and Exchanges Policy" for detailed information on our return process, including eligibility and instructions.
- Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device. They help us analyze website traffic, customize content, and serve targeted advertisements. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer.
9. Intellectual Property
- All content on this website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of Knock Thrice Inc. and is protected by intellectual property laws.
11. Changes to Terms and Conditions
- Knock Thrice Inc. reserves the right to modify or revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Changes will be effective immediately upon posting on the website.
12. Contact Information
- For any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at email@example.com.